With regards to our admissions arrangements, as a Special Free School, we are required to adopt the Department for Education's 'Statement of Provision'. 

All places are commissioned by the Local County Council SEN team, we cannot take direct referrals from parents.  Families will need to talk with their SEN Local authority and express an interest.  School SENCO's can support with your enquiries as can we for advice and guidance.  You will need to register your interest with your local council SEN team who would then request a placement for you.

For a child to be admitted, the school must be named, by a local authority, in the child’s Education Health and Care Plan (‘EHCP’).